With the appearance of works related to web Search terms, it seems that everyone has become an expert. Therefore, let’s see what are the most common mistakes in SEO, according to experts.
Surely you already know, but errors in SEO are paid quite expensive. If it is only a failure, the only thing that will happen is that you will not be Keywords ranking. However, if we try to cheat Google, it is most likely that you get into trouble and end up taking your page from the Ranking. Therefore, we tell you what are the most common mistakes that you will find.
Most common SEO errors
There are a number of beliefs around SEO & Search terms that will make this a real failure. We tell you what are the most common mistakes.
- With doing a month SEO is enough . This is very sound and at the same time one of the biggest and most common mistakes. Believe that SEO should only be done once. It is part of a medium-long-term strategy. As soon as you stop doing it, it will stop working. Also, it’s part of a strategy so you’re not alone.
- Use excess categories and labels. Completely avoid duplicate content or insufficient content. Each time you give a label to your website or blog, you are generating a new page. Therefore, you are doing something very negative.
- When you go to migrate your website, make sure you are doing it right. If you make a migration incorrectly, it is very likely that you will lose your traffic and your sales volume. If you change the content or the architecture, and you do not tell Google, you will lose all your traffic.
- Prevent the Boots from reading your website. Make sure your robots.txt has unlocked access for search engines. If not, it is possible that your website is not correctly indexed.
- Write without taking into account the keywords. When you’re going to write a text or article, make sure you’re writing with the right keywords.
- Copying to other blogs or not changing your keywords are also very serious mistakes. And, this will negatively affect your SEO.
- Something no one is looking for is something that nobody wants , so make sure you Keywords ranking yourself with the right questions if you want to sell your product well .
- Make sure you perform a web audit on a regular basis to make sure that everything is going in the right direction and that you are not wasting your time .
Avoid making mistakes in SEO if you want your product or service to continue selling correctly.