Each user who advertises on Facebook has an advertising account number. So the first step will be to download these advertising accounts, for which you will have to click on “Download in the multiple editor” .
If you’re new to Power Editor, check out the Power Editor basics page for additional help.
You should have a linked Instagram account to your Facebook Page.
To create a campaign in Power Editor that supports Instagram ads:
- Go to Power Editor
- Click Create Campaign.
- Enter a Campaign name, choose Auction for your Buying Type and choose an ad objective that supports Instagram ads.
Next, you’ll need to create an ad set and an ad for your campaign.
To create an Instagram ad set in Power Editor:
- Click the tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the left side of the page and then click Create Ad Set.
- On the Create Ad Set page, choose whether to use an existing campaign or create a new campaign. Your campaign must use an ad objective that supports Instagram ads.
- Enter a name for the ad set and click Create.
- Select the new ad set and on the right side of the page, click Edit to set details such as budget, schedule, audience, placement (where the ad will run) and pricing. If you want the ads you include in this ad set to run on Instagram, choose Instagram in the Placements section.
Next, create an ad for your ad set.
To create an Instagram ad in Power Editor:
- Click the Manage Ads tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the left side of the page and then click Create Ad.
- On the Create Ad page, choose whether to use an existing campaign or create a new campaign. Your campaign must use an ad objective that supports Instagram ads. Similarly, choose whether to use an existing ad set or create a new one. Your ad set must have the Instagram placement checked in order for your ad to be eligible to show on Instagram.
- Enter a name for the ad and click Create.
- Complete the details for the ad, including the creative. Keep in mind that details such as audience targeting and bidding are managed at the ad set level for the ad.
- When you’re ready, click the Review Changes button to publish your changes.
You can also choose to have your ad run on Facebook as well as Instagram. When creating your ad, make sure to select the Placementsyou would like to ensure your ad is shown on Instagram. In addition to Power Editor, you can also use the ads creation tool to make Instagram ads.