Ingredients for Potato pancakes
- Potatoes (As per Requirement)
- 1 small onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Frying vegetable oils
- Chives to decorate
Preparation for Make Potato pancakes
1. With a food processor or grater, finely grate the potato and the onion.
2. Place the potato and onion in a cloth and squeeze to remove any excess water.
3. In a deep bowl mix the flour, egg, and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add potato and onion mixture and mix well.
5. In a skillet over medium heat 4-5 tablespoons vegetable oil.
6. Put a tablespoon of the potato mixture and flatten with the spoon approx. 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and place on blotting paper towels.
7.Serve the pancakes decorated with chives or accompanied with cream or dip.